Friday 27 March 2015

Brick Wall, Water Fall.















In honour of going to WMCFW tonight I thought this post would be fitting.  Zoe convinced me to try out this "style" blog thing. And i actually had a lot of fun! Although our fingers were freezing, we had such a good time shooting these. Make sure you check her out. So lucky to have such a cool chick to hangout with at school and to inspire me!

Today was just a hangout do homework and go to class kind of day so boyfriend jeans were a must. Also so excited to be able to wear this coat and it actually keep me warm (YAY SPRING), it is for sure going to be my go to coat for spring. Simple blazer and booties make the look a little less casual. I enjoyed this so much I think this may become a new thing. The pages at the top will allow you to sort the posts into DIY and Style, that way if you only want to see one or another you can! :) 
Leave a comment if your into this style thing... hopefully more to come!


Coat: Forever 21
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Booties: Mossimo (Target)
Blazer & Hat: Jessica (Sears)
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: Forever21
Rings: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors



                                    See you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment