Wednesday 8 April 2015

| WMCFW |








The one and only Stacey Mckenzie. Sorry about the terrible quality...





Had so much fun at my second Toronto Fashion Week. Being in a a fashion communication gives us so many opportunities. During the wild north show , the protesters (lady with sign) somehow got into the event and managed to walk the runway. Until eventually security clued in and she was taken out. Wild North included many gorgeous furs, which I have nothing against but the legs hanging from the belts from each model were a little much for even me. Other then that, all the shows were beautiful and I'm so excited to be back next season.

Also these are my cool friends, Zoe & Dylan. Check 'em out

                                     Until next time,









No comments:

Post a Comment